Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Life isn't always easy

Sometimes life forces you to make some pretty hard decisions that force one to reflect within themselves. Lately in life I have just been existing for the sake of being here...without a purpose or course to follow. I took a break and realized that I need to figure out the path I want to take in order to feel a purpose and path for success in my life. This includes all avenues of my life. Yes, I graduated college in four years and obtained a business degree but for what? I have no passion for pursuing my degree right now. I feel like I chose the easy route and just went to college to go to college. I did not choose something I was passionate about. So here in lies my decision....what to do to bring that passion and drive back into my life. First off I am going to go back to school for a nursing degree and find my place in healthcare finding something to do that I love. I am currently going to do whatever that means to make myself happy and have a purpose to my life. Hopefully I can use this blog to help me find myself, my happiness, and my passion for life along this self discovery phase of my life.

No comments: